There may be an instance where you need a direct URL to an image on your site for linking or source reasons. To get the URL, follow the steps below:
1. Select the Content tool in the gray navigation bar.
2. Select Image library beneath the Content header.
3. Within your Image Library, hover over the image and select the pencil icon on it.
4. Now, right click on your image within the Image Details modal and select Copy Image Address (Chrome or Safari web browser). Select Copy Image Location if you use Firefox.
Note: The web browser used in these screenshots is Google Chrome.
5. That is it! You now have the image URL copied, and you can paste it into another browser if you would like to view the image, or you can link that URL in another place on your website.
6. Select the Publish button to save any changes and take your website live!