You can add social icons to your site's navigation by adding a Navigation item into your Pages.
1. Select Content in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select the green Add New Pages button.
3. Choose Navigation item from the options, then select the Add button.
4. The Navigation item will appear at the bottom of all your Pages. Click on the item, under Type choose Social icons.
5. Under the Social icons (maximum of 4) dropdown, choose the icons that you want to appear, and then enter in the URL or information required for each icon.
6. Enable or disable your icons from opening into a new window/tab by ticking or unticking the option "Open in new window".
7. Select the green Publish button to make your changes live on the web.