If your subscription has gone past due, or your credit card expiration date has changed, you will see messages on your dashboard telling you to update your credit card information. You can do that within your Account settings.
1. Click on your site name, and then on Account.
2. Select Subscriptions under the Manage Account header.
3. To add a new credit card, select Edit under Payment and click Add new payment method and enter in your card information.
Note: Updating an expired card with a new expiration date does not automatically process your past due payment right away, so if you need your subscription active immediately, give us a call and we can manually process the payment: (888) 534-2183. If you wait 12 hours, the system will try your new card on file and the site will go back to an up to date status.
Update an Expired Card
If your card is expired, you can update that card’s expiration date on the Manage Payment Methods page.
1. Select the blue Update link next to the credit card to edit the card’s information.
2. Input your new expiration date, then confirm the CVC and postal code.
3. Select Save to complete your changes.