If you receive an automatic email from us notifying you that a card assigned to your subscription is about to expire, you may update expiration dates in the Payment Methods panel.
1. Select the Active Site area in the top lefthand corner of your Dashboard.
2. Select the Account button to enter your Account settings:
3. Select Payment Methods under the Manage Account header.
4. Select the blue Update link next to any Expired credit card.
Note: You will only be offered the option to update a card if it is going to expire within the next 60 days.
5. Input your new expiration date, then confirm the CVC and postal code. Select the blue Save button to complete your changes:
Updating an expired card with a new expiration date does not automatically process your past due payment right away, so if you need your subscription active immediately, give us a call and we can manually process the payment: (888) 534-2183. If you wait 12 hours, the system will try your new card on file and the site will go back to an up to date status.