If you receive an automated email from us notifying you that a card assigned to your subscription is about to expire, you may update the expiration date in your SpaceCraft Dashboard.
1. Select the Active Site area in the top lefthand corner of your Dashboard.
2. Select the Account button to enter your Account settings:
3. Select Subscriptions under the Manage Account header.
4. Select the blue Edit link under the credit card icon on your subscription.
5. Select the blue Manage payment method link to view your payment methods:
6. Select the blue Update link next to the credit card you need to edit:
7. Input your new expiration date, then confirm the CVC and postal code. Select the blue Save button to complete your changes:
Updating an expired card with a new expiration date does not automatically process a past due payment right away, so if you need your subscription active immediately, give us a call and we can manually process the payment: (888) 534-2183. If you wait 12 hours, the system will try your new card on file and the site will go back to an up to date status.