You can add new pages and page types beyond the pages initially present on your website. You can also duplicate a page, move its position in the navigation, or mark a page as invisible.
Add New Pages
To add new pages to your website:
1. Select the Content tab in the gray navigation bar, and click on the green Add New Pages button.
2. Add pages on your website by ticking the box next to the page type you want to add.
3. Once you have made your selection, click on the green Add button, and the page will populate at the bottom of your pages list.
Delete or Remove a Page
1. On the Content panel, locate the Page you want to delete and click on the gear icon to the right of the Page title.
2. Select the red Delete button.
Note: If you need to save a page for later we recommend saving the content by turning the page invisible, rather than deleting it entirely.
Duplicate a Page
1. On the Content panel, locate the Page you want to duplicate and click on the gear icon to the right of the Page title.
2. In the box that appears, click on the blue Duplicate Page button.
3. Select the green Yes button when prompted. Your cloned page will appear right below the one you just selected, with the same page title.
Important: You are unable to duplicate invisible pages, so first make these pages visible if you wish to duplicate them. You also cannot duplicate your currently set homepage for SEO reasons, so use a different page as the homepage first if you wish to duplicate the original one.
Your new page will have a unique system of style settings and you may edit it as needed. Keep in mind that changes made between these pages are not synced, they are independently managed. Also, note that we do not allow you to duplicate entire parent and nested page sections.
Change a Page's Visibility
1. On the Content panel, locate the Page you want to make invisible and click on the gear icon to the right of the Page title.
2. In the box that appears, click on the toggle button next to Page Visibility to hide or show the page. (Blue means that it is activated, and gray means that it is hidden).
Note: The block will turn a different color when it is being hidden.
3. Click the green Publish button to take your changes live!
Move a Page's Location in the Navigation
1. Click and hold on the 3 dashes that appear on the left side of the page name. This will allow you to move your page up and down on the list of pages to change the order of it.
Note: Changing the order of the pages will change the order of your Navigation bar.