If you subscribe to one of our beneficial marketing packages, our Marketing team will need ownership privileges to any Google My Business listing that you may already have. Granting permission will ensure that your marketing subscription is operating to it's fullest capacity.
1. First, sign in to Google My Business.
2. If you have two or more listings, switch to card view and select Manage location for the listing you'd like to manage.
3. Select Users from the menu.
4. In the top right corner, click the "Invite new managers" icon.
5. Enter the email@example.com as the new user to add.
6. Select the user’s role by choosing Owner.
7. Select Invite. Our team will then have the option to accept the invitation via email invite and immediately become a listing owner.