Here is how to use your AddThis analytics account for your website:
1. Go to AddThis and either create an account or sign in to your existing account.
2. Click on the profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Then, in the lefthand navigation list, click Profiles.
5. Your Publisher Profiles will appear - highlight and copy the Profile ID next to the name of the profile you want to use with your website.
6. Go back to your website's dashboard in the platform, and select the Settings icon in the gray navigation bar.
7. Select the Apps tab beneath the Settings header. Click on the green Add Third Party App button to begin connecting AddThis.
8. Click on the Analytics tab, and select the AddThis tile.
9. Paste your Profile ID into the field, and then select Save.