To add a live Twitter feed to your SpaceCraft website:
1. Select Settings (gear icon) from the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select Apps under the Settings header.
3. Select the green Add Connection button.
4. Select the Social category tab.
5. Select the Twitter tile and you will be redirected to an authorization screen where you can login to your Twitter account and authorize SpaceCraft to access your Twitter feed (This does not compromise your account security).
6. Select Authorize app.
Now, to stream your tweets into your website:
1. Select Content.
2. Select Add Content Sections.
3. Select a Social content block.
4. Choose your Twitter account from the Feed dropdown, give it a title, and choose the limit of how many tweets you'd like to show up on the page
5. Another option is to choose a page where you'd like to feature your latest tweet and add a Featured content block, then choose your Twitter account from the dropdown menu
6. Lastly, you can add a Social block to your Global sidebar and pull your Twitter feed in there so users see your tweets on every page across your site, or you can feature your latest tweet in your sidebar in a Featured content block as well.
Note: It may take an hour or so for tweets to start showing up.