Here is how to add a live Google+ feed to your website:
1. Select the Settings icon in the gray navigation bar.
2. Under the Settings header, select the Apps tab, and then the green Add connection button.
3. Click on the Social category tab, and select the Google+ tile.
You will be redirected to an authorization screen where you can either log in to your Google+ account or authorize access your Google+ account. You must be using Google+ from your personal account at this point, even if you are planning to stream in posts from the Google+ Page for your business. Click Authorize app.
Note: This does not compromise your account security.
4. Now, to stream your most recent Google+ posts into your website, navigate into Content. From here, you have three options:
- One option is to add a Social content section, which automatically includes a Social block. Choose the Google+ account you want to feature from the Feed dropdown, give it a title, and choose the limit of how many posts you'd like to show up on the page.
- Another option is to choose a page on your website where you'd like to feature only your most recent Google+ post; to do this, add a Featured content block to that page, then choose your Google+ account from the drop-down menu.
- Lastly, you can add your Google+ feed to your Global sidebar. Just add a Social block to your sidebar and select your Google+ feed so users see your posts on every page across your site, or add a Featured content block to your sidebar you can feature only your latest post there.
Note: It may take an hour or so for Facebook posts to start showing up.