Here is how to add a live Google+ feed to your SpaceCraft site:
1. Select Settings (gear icon) from the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select Apps.
3. Select the Social category tab:
4. Select the Google+ tile and you will be redirected to an authorization screen where you can either log in to your Google+ account or authorize SpaceCraft to access your Google+ account. You must be using Google+ from your personal account at this point, even if you are planning to stream in posts from the Google+ Page for your business. Click Authorize app.
Note: This does not compromise your account security.
5. Now, to stream your most recent Google+ posts into your website, navigate into Content. From here, you have three options:
- One option is to add a Social content section, which automatically includes a Social block. Choose the Google+ account you want to feature from the Feed dropdown, give it a title, and choose the limit of how many posts you'd like to show up on the page.
- Another option is to choose a page on your SpaceCraft website where you'd like to feature only your most recent Google+ post; to do this, add a Featured content block to that page, then choose your Google+ account from the dropdown menu.
- Lastly, you can add your Google+ feed to your Global sidebar. Just add a Social block to your sidebar and select your Google+ feed so users see your posts on every page across your site, or add a Featured content block to your sidebar you can feature only your latest post there.
Note: It may take an hour or so for Facebook posts to start showing up.