Are you looking to add an Instagram Feed to your website? If so, you will want to use a third-party social feed widget.
You can embed these on your site using an HTML block. Below are some recommended widgets that offer embeddable Instagram feeds:
Below: An example of an EmbedSocial Instagram feed embedded on a site.
Below: An example of a SnapWidget Instagram feed embedded on a site.
Embed your Instagram feed
Once you choose a third-party social feed to use, you can easily integrate your Instagram feed by adding an HTML block and pasting in the embed code provided by the software.
To add an HTML block, to a page, follow these steps:
1. Select the Content tool in the gray navigation bar.
2. Select the page you want to embed the custom HTML.
3. Select the green + button at the bottom of the page or in between the content blocks, where you'd like to add the HTML block.
4. Select the green HTML tile.
5. Paste the code you want to embed into the new content block you have created.
Note: if you paste it incorrectly, you will be notified at the bottom of the block in red.
6. After you paste your code into the code box, select the blue Save button.
7. Select Publish.