You can display your Instagram feed on any page of your website. Below are steps on how to add an Instagram feed to one of your pages.
1. Select Content from your Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select the page you want to add the feed to from your list of Pages (or see how to add a new page).
3. Select the green (+) button between your current content blocks.
4. Select the option titled "Social".
5. In the Social block, enter the title (or leave that field blank), then choose Instagram from the Feed dropdown menu, and choose the max number of photos you'd like to appear on the page.
6. Now click the blue "Design this page" button at the top of the page to go into your page in Design.
7. In the design panel, select Page and then choose Social.
8. From here, you can style your Instagram feed any way you choose (layout, number of columns, alignment, etc.).
9. Select Save and Publish to make your changes live to your site.