To track the activity and usage of your website using the analytics provider GoSquared,
1. Go to www.GoSquared.com and select the green Get started for free button
2. Sign up for your account
3. A Welcome page will appear with a bunch of code in a box, beneath which you'll find tabs for Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, and Magento. Since GoSquared doesn't offer specific instructions for SpaceCraft users (yet!), click on any of the tabs.
4. Click into the red Site Token box, which should highlight the alphanumeric code there, hit CTRL+C to copy that code
5. Navigate back to your SpaceCraft Dashboard and selecting Settings (gear icon)
6. Select Apps
7. Select Analytics
8. Select the green GoSquared tile
9. Paste (CTRL+V) the Site Token into the field
10. Now head back over to the GoSquared window. Click the button to check that the tracking code is installed.
You should be good to go!
Here's an alternate way to do this, if you already have a GoSquared account:
1. Sign into your account, then select the icon in the top left corner of the page.
2. A dropdown menu will appear, select My Account
3. In the lefthand menu, select Developer
4. The Site Token will appear in a green box. Copy and paste that into the field in the GoSquared block within SpaceCraft Connections.