To set up IntenseDebate comments on your SpaceCraft blog:
1. First head over to intensedebate.com
2. Select Sign Up
3. Fill out the form, making sure to choose the "I want to install IntenseDebate on my blog or website" option at the bottom
4. In a separate tab or browser window, keeping the IntenseDebate page open, check your email. IntenseDebate should have sent you a verification email. (If not, go back to the IntenseDebate page and click the Resend link.) Open the email, and select the provided link.
5. Select Continue with your installation link
7. The next page shows installation options for various platforms. Instead of clicking anything here, click the My Account tab at the top of the page.
8. Hover over the Sites tab, and click on your SpaceCraft website URL.
9. In the menu on the lefthand side of the page, under Settings, select Account
10. Select the blue View Site Key link
11. On the page that appears, double-click to highlight the alphanumeric code for "IntenseDebate site acct," (not the site key or site ID) then copy it (CTRL+C).
12. Navigate back to your SpaceCraft Dashboard
13. Select Settings (gear icon) in the navbar
14. Select Apps under the Settings header
15. Select Comments
16. Select the green IntenseDebate tile
17. Paste (CTRL+V) the Account ID into the field and select Save
IntenseDebate commenting is now live on your SpaceCraft blog!
If you have any questions about this or anything else, remember we're always on standby.