Now, you can easily verify your SpaceCraft website on Pinterest. First, you must be published to a custom domain; you cannot verify your site just using your SpaceCrafted subdomain (example.spacecrafted.com). Here's how to verify:
1. Login to your Pinterest account. You'll first need to either Join as a Business or convert your Pinterest account to a Business account.
2. When you add your website URL, you will have the option to verify it. Click Verify Website.
3. On the next page, you'll be prompted to download an HTML verification file. Below that box, though, click the Verify with a meta tag link.
4. Copy the alphanumeric code that appears, starting with < and ending with >.
5. Now, keeping your Pinterest page open, go into your SpaceCraft Dashboard. Click on the gear icon in the upper righthand corner, which will take you into Settings.
6. Select SEO under the Settings header
7. Scroll down to the field labelled Pinterest verification code and paste in the HTML tag you copied from Pinterest.
8. Select Publish
9. Now go back to the Pinterest page and click on the link that says "Click here to complete the process"
Note: It may take a moment to process.
That's it! Your website is now fully verified with your Pinterest Business account.