To set a specific start and end time for an embedded YouTube video on your SpaceCraft site, you just need to grab the embed code, add a line of code to the source link, then your start and end times. Here's a step-by-step tutorial:
1. First, copy your video embed code. It should look something like this, found under your video on YouTube:
2. Next, create your line of code to change the start and end times. For example, this code starts at 33 seconds and ends at 200 seconds into the video. Change it to your own start and end times.
3. Now, add your code to the end of the source link in the embed code.
4. The highlighted section is the source link. Once you have found the source link, add the code you created to the end of that.
5. The end result should should look like this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sz2W3QfXnHc?start=33&end=200" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>