Easily integrate third-party widgets by adding an HTML block and pasting in the embed code.
To add an HTML block, to a page, follow these steps
1. Select the Content tool in the gray navigation bar.
2. Select the page you want to embed the custom HTML.
3. Select the green + button at the bottom of the page or in between the content blocks, where you'd like to add the HTML block.
4. Select the green HTML tile.
5. Paste the code you want to embed into the new content block you have created.
Note: if you paste it incorrectly, you will be notified at the bottom of the block in red.
6. After you paste your code into the code box, select the blue Save button.
7. Select Publish.
If you are looking to make special customizations to your website that go out of your skill-set, we recommend looking into our designer packages to help accomplish specific needs on your site.