Follow the steps below to add an HTML content block:
1. Select Content in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Enter the Page you want to embed the HTML code on by selecting it's title.
3. Select the green (+) button at the bottom of the page or between your current content blocks, you will see all of your available block options.
4. Select the green HTML option:
5. Paste or type your code into the large field box.
6. Make sure to select the blue Save button after adding in your HTML code:
7. Select the green Publish button to make it live now.
|Helpful Article: My HTML block says I have errors and I can't save it, why?|
If you are looking to make special customizations to your website that go out of your skill-set, we recommend looking into our designer packages to help accomplish specific needs on your site. Give us a call (888) 534-2183 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.