Insert a hyperlink to allow your viewers to navigate to other pages or sites on the Internet. Here’s how to set up or change hyperlinks:1. Select Content in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select the Page where you'd like to add or edit a link.
3. Highlight the word or phrase by clicking and dragging with your cursor.
4. Select the Hyperlink icon that appears at the top of the Description field.
5. Enter your link in the field and choose whether or not the link will open in a new window.
6. Select Add (If you select Close the window will close without saving the link).
Note: To remove a link, highlight the hyperlinked text and select the crossed out link icon, edit the link by selecting the normal hyperlink icon.