What is a Wrapper?
A wrapper is an outside container that you can add to your website to constrain the page width and add different structure to your design.
To add a wrapper:
1. Select the Design tool from the gray navigation bar and select the Sitewide tab on the right-hand menu, then click on Style.
2. Select the Wrapper option.
3. Tick the box that says Use site wrapper. (If it is already enabled, you can disable the wrapper by unticking the box)
4. Choose the Wrapper Color, Opacity, Background, and Border.
5. Select Save and then the green Publish button to take it your changes live!