Add an outside container to your website to constrain the page width and add different structure to your design. Follow these steps to add a wrapper to your site:
1. Select Design from the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select the Sitewide tab on the righthand side, then select Style.
3. Select Wrapper.
4. Tick the option labeled "Use site wrapper". (If already enabled, you may disable it by unticking.)
5. Choose the wrapper color, border, opacity, pattern. You can even upload your own background image.
6. Select Save.
7. Select the green Publish button to make it live to your site.