Below are steps on how to stylize your navigation menu in Design.
1. Select Design in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Make sure Sitewide is selected on the top righthand side.
3. Select Navigation.
4. Under Layout select the dropdown to choose from one of six layout options:
5. Below your layout options you will see a spacing selector, drag it left or right to decrease and increase the spacing between the menu items:
6. Select the green Save button in the bottom righthand corner.
7. Select the big green Publish button to make your changes live.