To add a domain to your SpaceCraft website:
1. Select Settings (gear icon) in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select Domains under the Settings header.
There are two types of domains you can add to your SpaceCraft website:
A) Custom domain (example: mydomain.com) - this is a domain that you have purchased with a domain registrar. Custom domains are great to make your site brand unique.
1. To set up a custom domain, you first need to point the domain to SpaceCraft.
2. Add 2 domains, one including www and one without (e.g. www.mydomain.com & mydomain.com)
3. After you add the two domains, you will have the option to set your primary domain by selecting the "star" to the left of the domain name. Selecting a primary domain is important to avoid duplicate content issues.
B) Subdomain (example: mysubdomain.spacecraft.com) - this is a SpaceCraft domain that we allow you to customize and share with others. Subdomains are usually temporary but are very useful to share your new website publicly without owning a custom domain.
Note: If the SpaceCraft subdomain is not available, then it is already being used by another account.
|Add Subdomain or Custom Domain buttons|
|Added Domains Example|