What is email capture?
Email capture is a way for users to sign up for newsletters and other email-related news about your business or website. We integrate with multiple third-party email capture companies so that you can manage all of your customer's information and email campaigns through their dedicated tools.
You can connect with email capture through the Apps tab in your Settings panel.
To add a connection:
1. Select the Settings gear icon in the gray navigation bar and click on Apps under the Settings header.
2. Select the green Add Third Party App button. Then, select the Email Capture category tab.
3. Select which email capture website you use and enter in your account information.
We currently support the following App connections:
To add the signup box content block:
1. Select the Content tab from the gray navigation bar and click on the Page that you want to put your signup box on.
2. Add a content block by pressing the green (+) icon, and selecting the Email Capture block.
3. You can change the defaults or not depending on your preference, but make sure to select your mailing list under Email list.
4. Select the green Publish button to make your changes live!