Simple lists are the best way to create an ordered list of clickable items (with images) on your page. To add a simple list:
1. Select Content in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select a Page you want to add a Simple List to.
3. Select the green (+) button between your content blocks.
4. Select the Simple list option:
5. Select the Add Item button to add an item to the block, you can add as many as you'd like.
Use the following fields to complete the item:
6. Switch over to the design tool by selecting the blue Design this page button, to edit the item layout, text style, text size, etc.
7. Select the green Publish button to make it live.