Here is how to point the DNS records of your website on Network Solutions to SpaceCraft. Today we will be adding an A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Navigate to NetworkSolutions.com in your browser and login to your account by selecting Manage Account
In order to use Advanced DNS Manager, your Domain Name Servers must be moved to Network Solutions managed name servers, so do this if needed.
Note: When you move name servers, your existing name servers will no longer be used. As a result, website and email from other providers will be lost. Record your current DNS records if you may need to revert to them later on.
2. Within Account Manager, select My Domain Names.
3. Select the domain name you want to change and select Manage.
4. In the green box, select Change Where Domain Points.
5. Select Advanced DNS.
6. Select the A Record as the type of record you would like to add
7. In the IP Address (A records) section, click on the Edit A Records button.
i) To remove and replace existing Numeric IP addresses you first must select the box next to each A record you need to Delete and select Continue. On the Confirm DNS Changes page select Save Changes.
ii) To add the new Host and Numeric IP addresses or update the existing Numeric IP addresses enter the following information in the text boxes and modify the TTL setting:
Points to: 22.214.171.124
8. Select the Continue button.
9. A confirmation page will appear verifying that your records have been updated, review the information carefully, and then click on the Save Changes button to complete your DNS changes.
10. Make sure that you have added your domain to your SpaceCraft settings and selected Publish, the site will not appear until you do so.
Note: You should confirm that you only have one A Record setting for your domain as multiple ones can conflict and make your site inaccessible. DNS changes can take up to 24-48 hours to complete, but are typically noticed sooner.