Below, we give you all the steps on how to configure the DNS records of your website on Register to SpaceCraft. Make sure to add your domain to your SpaceCraft settings after completing the steps in this article. Today we will be adding an A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Navigate to Register.com in your browser and log in to your account by selecting Manage Account
Note: When you move Name Servers, your existing Name Servers will no longer be used. As a result, website and email from other providers will be lost. Record your current DNS records if you may need to revert to them later on.
2. You will see a list of domains on your account, select the domain name you wish to modify.
3. Click Edit IP Address Records below ADVANCED TECHNICAL SETTINGS towards the bottom of the page.
This will open a page on which you can add, edit or delete an IP Address (A Record). You will be given the option to direct your domain name towards the IP Address (A Record) of your choice. Edit the current A Record or add a new one with the following details.
Points to: 220.127.116.11
4. When you have completed your entry, select Continue.
5. Review your changes and finally select Continue to confirm your DNS changes. See below about propagation time.
Note: DNS changes can take up to 24-48 hours to complete but are typically noticed sooner. Please confirm that you only have one A Record setting for your domain as multiple ones can conflict and make your site inaccessible. Also, do not use custom nameserver values; instead, "park" the domain to the default values.