This article walks you through steps to take if you find that your Eventbrite events are not working as intended.
SpaceCraft displays events that you create within your Eventbrite account. If an event is not displaying correctly, you may want to double-check how it is set up in Eventbrite. However, there are some precautionary steps you should take to make sure that the connection is working correctly in SpaceCraft.
Refresh Your Eventbrite Connection:
NOTE: If you have made custom changes to your events, do NOT disconnect your feed - if you do, you will lost the changes you made.
If you're experiencing issues with your Eventbrite event data not rendering correctly on your website, it may be best to refresh your data source. It is possible for the connection between SpaceCraft and Eventbrite to begin showing duplicate venues in your data source, refreshing your connection will remove duplicate venues. Follow the steps below to refresh your Eventbrite feed.
1. Select the Settings icon in the gray navigation bar.
2. Click on the Apps section under the Settings header.
3. You will see all of your active App connections here. Now, select the blue Refresh button under your Eventbrite connection:
If you're experiencing issues with your Eventbrite event data not rendering correctly on your website, you will want to answer the questions and follow the steps below to troubleshoot your feed:
|Question:||Were the event changes—that are not rendering on the website—made more than 15 minutes ago?|
If your answer is "No", we recommend waiting at least 15 minutes for event data to pull from the Eventbrite API to your SpaceCraft website. If you are still seeing issues with your event feed after 15 minutes, please proceed to step one below to review your Event settings in Eventbrite.
1. Login to your Eventbrite dashboard:
2. Select your profile icon, then Manage Events:
3. You will see all of your currently organized events. Select Manage under the event that you are having issues with, to view all of the event details:
4. Confirm the following information is accurate for the event:
A) Event is set to Live.
B) Event Date and Year are correct.
C) Event Time is correct.
5. Now select the Edit button from the My Event panel to view your Event Details.
6. Confirm that a Location has been specified.
Important: We highly recommend selecting a location by clicking the (A) "Use past location" link, that way you won't be creating a duplicate event location.
|A) - Use past location|
|B) - Select a location from venues you've used in the past in the dropdown that appears.|
7. Select the Save button at the bottom of the Edit panel.
Miscellaneous Eventbrite errors
If the above steps do not solve the problems with your Eventbrite connection, please reach out to an Eventbrite representative to troubleshoot further. You may also want to browse the Eventbrite Help Center.