MINDBODY offers the best tools for online bookings, point-of-sale and marketing solutions. Together we provide a fantastic solution for building and promoting a powerful web presence. HealCode provides the best way to integrate with MINDBODY Online.
|If you are an existing SpaceCraft user who wishes to use the MINDBODY integration, but are having trouble, please reach out to Support or give us a call toll-free at (888) 534-2183.|
To get started, please access our MINDBODY Partner page to view and choose one of our pre-configured MINDBODY Templates. Otherwise, you may signup for one of the fitness-specific templates, found on our Templates page.
1. After you create your new SpaceCraft account you will be taken straight into your Dashboard.
2. Select Content from the Dashboard navigation bar.
3. From the Pages area, you will notice that your site comes with out of the box pages that suit your business:
You will also notice when clicking into the pre-added pages on your site (e.g. Classes, Schedule, Appointments), that there are HealCode blocks already inserted on some of the page types.
Refer to the screenshot below to see what the HealCode by MINDBODY block looks like:
4. You will need to insert the specific embed widget code from MINDBODY for the page you are editing--to make it function with your own business' widgets--so now login to the HealCode Dashboard:
5. In your main HealCode Dashboard page, select Widgets in the top navigation bar:
6. From here, select the title name of the widget that you are trying to place into your site:
|Helpful Articles: HealCode Widgets|
7. Scroll down to the very bottom of the Edit widget page until you see the blue Deploy Your Widget area, then select the large green Copy to Clipboard button:
8. Now, with the embed code copied to your clipboard, select your page from your list of Pages in Content (We selected the Schedule page, in this example). Paste the embed code into your HealCode by MINDBODY block.
(Right-click and Paste or CMD+V for Mac | CTRL+V for PC)
The embed code is saved automatically and will confirm what type of widget you implemented, along with the Widget ID. Use the trash icon if you need to remove your widget.
Look below to see what a correctly placed widget looks like within the Content tool:
If you incorrectly insert the embed code, here is the red error message you will see:
If you receive the above message, go back to step 7 and try again.
9. If everything looks good on your page(s), there is no need to select Publish, as the widgets update and pull syncing data directly from MINDBODY. Success!
|Helpful Article: How do I add a HealCode by MINDBODY block to my page?|