If you run a restaurant, online reservations can be good for business! See steps below to connect your site with one of our official reservations system providers:
1. Select Settings (gear icon) in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select Apps below the Settings header.
3. Select the green Add Connection button.
4. Select the Reservations tab in the black modal that pops up.
5. Select the Reservation system you use, from the options:
6. You will now need to input the restaurant ID into the connection field. Below are specific steps on how to locate the restaurant identifier from our different reservation providers.
1. In a new browser tab or window, login to your OpenTable Restaurant Center:
2. Now, look at the top righthand side of your Restaurant Center, and write down the Restaurant ID number that appears in parentheses (it's next to your restaurant's name). If you manage multiple restaurants or locations, you will see a dropdown field, click and find your site within the dropdown options:
3. Now, go back to your SpaceCraft Dashboard and type in your Restaurant ID number that you just noted down from the OpenTable Restaurant Center.
4. Select the blue Save button to complete the connection steps.
B) Yelp Reservations
1. In a new browser tab or window, login to your Yelp Reservations Dashboard:
2. Select the Configure icon on the lefthand side of the screen.
3. Select the Widget tab at the top.
4. On a note, write down your Restaurant ID found in your reservations button area (e.g. restaurant-name - seen at the end of the yelpreservations.com link). You may also highlight and copy the ID to your clipboard:
5. Now, go back to your SpaceCraft Dashboard and type/paste in your Restaurant ID that you just noted down from Yelp Reservations.
6. Select the blue Save button to complete the connection steps.
Done, your customers can now make reservations through your website! If you would now like to implement your reservations widget form on one of your pages, check out the article below.
|Helpful Article: How do I add my reservations form to my site?|