Google Analytics offers you a free great way to monitor and gauge the traffic on your website. Steps below will show you how to add Google Analytics to your site:
1. Go to Google.com/analytics and select Sign In in the top righthand corner, choose Google Analytics in the dropdown options, then login to current Google account by typing in your credentials.
2. If you don't already have a Google Account, select Create An Account, then complete your site and account information.
3. Enter your New Account information into the fields.
4. Select Get Tracking ID.
5. Agree to the Google Terms of Service by selecting I Accept.
6. Copy the entire code that begins with "UA-".
7. Go back to the SpaceCraft Dashboard and select Settings (gear icon) in the Dashboard navigation bar.
8. Select Apps under the Settings header.
9. Select the green Add Third Party App button.
10. The Analytics tab is automatically selected for you, so select the Google Analytics (Universal) option:
NOTE: The non-universal Google Analytics option is for our legacy customers who may still be using this type of tracking code. We do not recommend choosing the non-universal option.
11. Paste the code from Google into the field titled Tracking ID, then select Save. When you save, the app will parse out the ID that is needed to connect your Google Analytics account.
12. Now, head back to the Google Analytics panel to begin using the tool.
Now you are ready to start analyzing your web traffic with Google!