Our SEO tools let you add a Title Tag, Description and other settings without using any advanced coding. To add SEO metadata for each page, follow the steps below:
1. Select the Content tool in the gray navigation bar.
2. Click on the Page you want to change SEO details on.
3. On the right-hand sidebar, select the SEO & Sharing drop-down. This will expand the sidebar.
- Title Tag: This should include a brief summary of what the page is about. Your Meta Title is the blue clickable text that appears in search results, so you will want something attention-grabbing.
- Description: The Meta Description is where you will want to go into a little more detail about the content of your page or your website as a whole. In search engine results, this is the black text that shows up under the Meta Title.
- Keywords: In this section, you can list the keywords and search terms that are relevant to the page. Due to recent upgrades in Google's algorithms, meta keywords no longer play a significant part in your site's search performance.
Publishing your changes
To finalize your SEO changes, click the Publish button in the top-right corner of the screen.
Note: It can take anywhere from 24 hours to several weeks for your SEO changes to become visible in search engines. When you make SEO changes, you will want to submit your sitemap to Google and Bing to ensure that the search engines crawl your newly-optimized sitemap immediately.