Here is how to point the DNS records of your website on DreamHost.com to SpaceCraft. Make sure to add your domain to your SpaceCraft settings after completing the steps in this article. Today we will be adding a A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Navigate to DreamHost.com
2. Select Login in the top righthand corner and login to your account
3. Select Domains on the leftside navigation which will dropdown the Manage Domains option, select it
4. Select DNS under your domain name to manage your site's DNS Zone file
5. Under the title "Add a custom DNS record to website.com", leave the Name field blank, leave the Type field on the "A" record option, enter 126.96.36.199 in the Value field, leave Comment blank, then select Add Record Now!
6. Done! See below about propagation time.
Note: DNS changes can take up to 24-48 hours to complete but are typically noticed sooner. Please confirm that you only have one A Record setting for your domain as multiple ones can conflict and make your site inaccessible. Also, do not use custom nameserver values; instead, "park" the domain to the default values.