This how-to article is considered advanced as it requires using HTML code.
For the time being, if you wanted to implement a link to jump down your page, it would require you to use HTML content blocks instead of normal text blocks. Using a HTML block will not give you the same styling options that a text block would, requiring you to know some HTML code if you want to stylize your text.
1. Select Content from the dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select the Page you want to implement a page jump link on.
3. To place your link, you can either insert a button block, hyperlinked image block, or HTML block.
4. In this example, we inserted a HTML block and pasted the following code to create a link, notice that the link is #test, select the blue Save button in the HTML block after done:
<a href="#test">Test Jump</a>
5. We inserted another HTML block further down our page where we want the browser window to jump to. The following code was inserted, notice that the ID is just test, select the blue Save button in the HTML block after done: