Firstly, you will want to create a Thank You page within the SpaceCraft CMS. This page is what your users will see after they submit the form. Creating this page will allow you to track conversions in Google Analytics. Please note that you will need to have an upgraded account through Wufoo to complete all of these steps. Jotform.com is a good alternative that is free to use and has all the features you will be needing for this article.
1. Select Content from the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select the green Add New Pages button.
3. Select a Generic page and name it Thank You or something similar.
4. Write a short line or paragraph on your page thanking your viewers for submitting the form and confirm that it was successfully sent. Select Publish when done.
5. Open a new tab and navigate to your Thank You page, copy the URL from your browser.
6. Navigate to Wufoo.com, login and select Edit under your form.
7. Select Form Settings and then select Redirect to Website (Note: You will need to be an upgraded member to complete this action).
8. Paste the URL of your Thank You page that users will see after they submit the form.
9. Select Save Form when done.
10. Now, navigate to Google Analytics and go to your site's data page.
11. Select Conversions on the bottom, righthand side. Then select Goal URLs under Goals:
12. Select the grey Setup Goals button.
13. Select the red + NEW GOAL button.
14. Choose a template that suits your form, or select a custom one. Then select Continue.
15. Then, name your Goal URL. Then select Continue.
16. In destination, enter the URL of your Thank You page.
17. Select Save.
Done! You have successfully added a Thank You page with Google Analytics conversion tracking to your Wufoo form.