If you would like to monetize your website with Google AdSense, follow these steps:
1. Enable developer permissions for your account.
2. Navigate to Google AdSense Dashboard. After you create a new ad unit, copy your ad's embed code:
3. Navigate to Content and select the page you want the ad on.
4. Select the green (+) button.
5. Select the green HTML tile.
6. Paste the code you copied from your AdSense dashboard.
7. Select the blue Save button.
8. Select Publish to make it live to your site now.