Here is how to point the DNS records of your website on BlueHost.com to SpaceCraft. Make sure to add your domain to your SpaceCraft settings after completing the steps in this article. Today we will be adding a A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Navigate to My.BlueHost.com
2. Enter your domain name, password, and select submit
3. Select Domains from the navigation
4. Check off the box next to your domain and then select Manage DNS records
5. Under the title "Add DNS record", enter "@" in the Host Record field, leave the TTL field at "14400", leave Type the same (A), enter 188.8.131.52 in the Points To field, then select Add Record.
Note: DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to complete.