Ecwid is a popular Ecommerce service that many businesses and individuals use to sell products on their websites. SpaceCraft has partnered with Ecwid to allow their shops to integrate seamlessly with a SpaceCraft website.
|This feature is available only to our Concierge members. If you wish to add Ecwid to your site, you will need to request access through your account manager, email Support if you need to get their contact details. Ecwid is not a connection available automatically with your website.|
1. Navigate to your Settings panel by clicking the gear icon in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select Apps under the Settings header.
3. Select the green Add Third Party App button.
4. Select the Operations tab.
5. Select the Ecwid option and login to your account through their external site to make the connection:
Great, you established the connection! Now you will want to add a Store page and customize the look of the shop.
1. Go to Content in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. Select the green Add New Page button and select Store then Add.
3. Select your new Store page and you will have the option to select what category of items appear and how many appear in the store block:
4. Select the Design this page link and you will enter the design editor on your page:
5. Select your Store content block on the righthand side, here you can customize the look of your store:
6. Change the store's layout, the navigation style, or how many columns there are, plus more:
7. Select Save and Publish and you will have successfully added your Ecwid store to your website!
Note: It may be helpful to use http://spacecrafted.com/preview to preview your site while you are customizing your store.