If you have location finder enabled on your website, you will be able to find it's settings within the settings panel in your dashboard.
1. Select Settings (gear icon) in the navbar from your Dashboard
2. Hover over Extras and select Location Finder
3. Select the green Add A New Location button and a box to input a new location will appear
4. Input your new location details and select Save
5. You will have the option to Edit, Delete, or toggle the visibility of the location off once it is added
6. To finish, select Publish