All of our slideshow Image Gallery layout types have customizable height attributes that can be set to manually adjust, fit to window, or auto adjust. These design features are great for photographers or those trying to include a portfolio on their site, it really shows off your photos and graphics.
Design Considerations: This feature is meant to look best when used without a fixed nav.
1. Within Content, find your page with the Image Gallery and open it
2. Select the blue Design this page link and then the Image Gallery on the righthand side
3. Click into Type and select one of the slideshow layout types (we chose Carousel):
4. Under Height you will have three options depending on the slideshow you choose (Carousel only has two options): Auto adjust, Fit to window, and Adjust manually
- Choosing Auto is the default setting for the Image Gallery and will automatically size to the webpage to fit your content best.
- Choosing Adjust manually will allow you to enter a pixel height amount if you want your gallery to be a specific height but still span across the screen.
- Choosing Fit to window will expand your gallery as far as it can within the browser window, essentially making it fullscreen.
5. Select Save and Publish to finish!