Leverage the Sitewide settings within the Design panel to establish sitewide design formats for your blocks. This is helpful for people trying to create visually cohesive pages with similar block styles.
1. Select Design in the navbar
2. Select the Sitewide tab on the righthand side
3. Then select the Styles section
4. From here you will be able to establish the defaults for the listed block and layout stylings, select one (Choose Text for adjusting your sitewide Content blocks)
5. Adjust the settings to your desired look and press Save
6. Select Publish to complete the changes