Content positioning is a feature that is available to you in all image blocks, and it can be selected within the Design tab on your dashboard.
1. From Content, and in your page that includes your image with content, select the blue Design this page button in the top righthand sidebar
2. From here, you will need to select the Image block by clicking it in the Design preview window or from the list in the righthand design panel (it may be helpful to rename your block for easy identification)
3. At the top, under Layout, you must choose one of the two options titled Image to the Left of Text or Image to the Right of Text, click the arrow in the dropdown box for these layouts
4. After you choose a Layout, you will notice Content Position appears below it
5. Align the text content to the Top, Middle, or Bottom by choosing one of the 3 buttons. You may also choose to enable or disable Text wrapping around your image by checking it on or off, but note that this option only works enabled with the Top alignment choice
6. Select Save and Publish, done!