You may want to capture emails on your site using an Emma Lightbox, which is essentially a popup modal box that encourages users to input their name and emaildetails.
1. Follow the steps in this article to customize your Lightbox and receive an embed code:
2. Now, you will want to place this code into a HTML block on your site. If you are looking to have this popup on all of your pages then you will want to place it in the Footer section of Content. If you want it popup on just one page (your homepage for instance), then you will just want to place it on that individual page.
3. Select Content in the dashboard navigation bar.
4. Choose where you want the code:
- Select Footer on the righthand side under Global Content.
- Select the individual page you want the popup to appear on.
5. Select the green (+) icon between content blocks.
6. Select the HTML block option:
7. Paste the embed code you received from the MyEmma Dashboard:
7. Select the blue Save button, then the green Publish button to complete the changes.