To add a custom form to your website built with JotForm, a third party service you can integrate into your pages, first go to JotForm.com and click "Sign Up" in the top righthand corner.
1. Fill in the details and then select orange Create My Account:
2. You will immediately be taken to the My Forms panel, select the orange Create Form button:
3. Select what kind of form you want to start building (we chose Blank):
4. Title your Form and continue.
5. Choose the fields you want by dragging them into the viewer. Add custom titles, descriptions, and instructions to your form.
6. Click Save Form in the top lefthand corner. A pop-up will appear giving you two options - to cancel and continue editing the form or setup email notifications.
If your form is complete, you will now want to embed it into a page.
7. Select the Publish button to grab the embed code, select Embed from the three tabs.
8. Copy the embed code by selecting the green Copy Code button:
Now head back to SpaceCraft:
9. Go to the page where you want the form, select the green (+) button and choose the green HTML block.
10. Paste the embed code from JotForm.
11. Select Save and Publish to make your changes live.