You may have inserted a Video block on your page but need to place content around the video player, see below on how to style and place your content around the video.
1. To place text content around your video, use the Title and Description fields in the block's settings in the Content tool. Insert your content into the fields.
2. From here you are ready to design/style the look of the video on your page, select Design this page in the top righthand corner
3. You will see your blocks on the right side, select your Video block
4. You will immediately see layout options to position your text around the video. You can position the content how you would like (top/center/bottom for text next to video) and also wrap the text around the video.
5. Select Save and Publish to make it live now