Eventbrite is the world's largest self-service ticketing platform. Eventbrite builds the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find and attend new things to do that fuel their passions and enrich their lives.
|This integration is available only to our Concierge members. If you wish to add Eventbrite to your site, you will need to request access through your account manager. Email Support or give us a call toll-free at (888) 534-2183 if you need to get their contact details.|
Your Account Manager will give you a link to create a website using one of our three custom templates for Eventbrite sites:
1. After you create your new SpaceCraft account you will be taken straight into the Dashboard. Select the gear icon to go into your site Settings.
2. We are going to connect your site with Eventbrite. Now select the Apps sub navigation item.
3. Select the Add Connection button, then the Data Sources tab:
4. Choose Eventbrite as your third party data source. Immediately you will be asked to authenticate your login information and authorize the connection with SpaceCraft.
5. After authenticating and establishing the connection, please wait up to 1 minutes for all of your Eventbrite data to be pulled into your site. Once your data has populated, your event content will automatically appear in your site's design if you are using one of the three custom templates.
Otherwise, all of your Events and Locations data will be under the Collections tab in Content:
6. From the Collections tab you will see buttons that allow you to manage/edit your Events or Locations from Eventbrite.
Select Manage next to Events:
7. In Events there are three options on the righthand side.
|(A) Past events toggle option - Enable this to show all events from the past.|
|(B) Configure Collection - Adjust default settings for your Events, enable or disable specific feeds or fields.|
|(C) Add a Data Source - Add a new Data Source connection (you won't need to do this as we have already connected Eventbrite).|
8. You will also see the Add New Event button from this page, select it to add a new Event from your SpaceCraft dashboard:
For more details on how to manage and configure your Events collections, view these articles: