One unique image gallery feature is our "Visible Items" option, you can use it to display 1, 2, or 3 images per gallery slide.
1. Select Design from the Dashboard navigation bar and navigate to the page that contains your Image Gallery.
2. Select the Page tab at the top of the righthand design panel.
3. Select your Image Gallery from the list of blocks on your page.
4. Under the Type section, you must 1st select the Classic Slideshow option as it is the only gallery type that includes the Visible Items feature.
5. Then look for the Visible Items slider below and choose 1 to 3 images visible per slide. You will also see the Image Spacing area where you can add or remove spacing between the visible items.
6. Select Save and Publish to make it live now.