Here is how to point the DNS records of your website on HostMonster to SpaceCraft. Make sure to add your domain to your SpaceCraft settings after completing the steps in this article. Today we will be adding an A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Navigate to https://hostmonster.com/cgi-bin/cplogin in your browser
2. Sign In by entering your login details for the hosting panel
3. Select the Domains area at the top of the page
4. Now select the zone editor tab
5. Scroll down to the heading titled Add DNS Record and enter these details into a new A Record:
Host Record: @ or yourdomainname.com (Example: spacecrafted.com)
Points To: 184.108.40.206
6. Select Add Record and the record is immediately saved. See below about propagation time.
Note: DNS changes can take up to 24-48 hours to complete but are typically noticed sooner. Please confirm that you only have one A Record setting for your domain as multiple ones can conflict and make your site inaccessible. Also, do not use custom nameserver values; instead, "park" the domain to the default values.