Here is how to point the DNS records of your website on Wix.com to SpaceCraft. Make sure to add your domain to your SpaceCraft settings after completing the steps in this article. Today we will be adding a A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Go to www.Wix.com and login in the top righthand corner
2. Hover over the user panel at the top right and select Domains
3. Select the expand arrow next to the relevant domain
4. Select the Advanced tab
5. Select Edit DNS
6. Select Add another or Edit the current A Record:
Host Record: @ or yourdomainname.com (Example: spacecrafted.com)
Points To: 126.96.36.199
7. Select Save DNS to finish.
See below about propagation time:
Note: DNS changes can take up to 24-48 hours to complete but are typically noticed sooner. Please confirm that you only have one A Record setting for your domain as multiple ones can conflict and make your site inaccessible. Also, do not use custom nameserver values; instead, "park" the domain to the default values.