Emma is a third party partner that FIT4MOM uses for your Marketing efforts. Emma provides you embeddable code that should be pasted into your new site in HTML blocks already added to each page needing a form. Follow the steps below to connect your own Emma forms to your SpaceCraft site.
Important: If you don't have Emma signup forms already created for your site, you will need to create them in Emma. If you are needing detailed setup assistance for your form (such as audiences, confirmation email, etc.), please reach out to MyEmma Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. The MyEmma Support team is trained best equipped to assist you with their Marketing tools.
1. You will need to create new forms in Emma if you didn't have them set up in the past. A unique Emma form sits on a handful of pages in your site, so multiple signup forms need to be created in Emma.
View the steps in the following Emma article to create and customize a signup form, which will provide you an embed code at the end:
2. By using the steps in the article above, retrieve the iframe embed code by copying the code to your clipboard. Steps to retrieve the embed code are in the article mentioned above. (Tip: CTRL+C or CMD+C depending on PC/MAC computer to copy)
3. Now, head into the SpaceCraft Dashboard and Select Content in the top navigation bar to view all the pages on your site.
4. The pages containing Emma forms that need to be replaced are going to be listed under the parent "Landing Pages":
- Your First Class is Free!
- Body Back
- Stroller Strides
- Stroller Barre
For specific steps on how to add a Emma form to the "Your First Class is Free!" page, follow this link.
5. Enter the pages above one by one, and find the HTML block titled "HTML (form embed)".
6. Highlight the entire code that is already placed inside the large code field box of the HTML block (not the "Classes" field) and erase it completely.
7. Paste in your Emma iframe code and then hit the blue Save button. (Tip: CTRL+V or CMD+V depending on PC/MAC computer to paste)
8. Select the Publish button to make your changes live on the site.
Nice job, mama! If you have more questions or run into issues after reading this article, feel free to reach out to your friendly FIT4MOM Support Team at email@example.com.