Issue: Changing your Eventbrite password can cause problems with your Eventbrite feed.
To remove and then re-establish the connection, follow the steps below:
1. Select the Settings icon (the gear icon) in the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Apps section under the Settings header.
3. You will see all of your active App connections here. Now, select the trash can icon to the right of your Eventbrite Connection.
4. To re-establish the connection click on the Add Third Party App button.
5. Choose Data Sources then pick Eventbrite.
This should re-establish your Eventbrite connection and should resolve your feed issues caused by changing your password.