If you recently changed your Eventbrite password, then you may encounter problems with your Eventbrite feed. You can resolve this by removing and then re-establish the Eventbrite connection.
NOTE: If you have made custom changes to your events, do NOT disconnect your feed - if you do, you will lost the changes you made.
Refresh Your Eventbrite Connection
To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Select the Settings icon (the gear icon) in the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Apps section under the Settings header.
3. You will see all of your active App connections here. Now, select the trash can icon to the right of your Eventbrite Connection.
4. To re-establish the connection click on the Add Third Party App button.
5. Choose Data Sources then pick Eventbrite.
This should re-establish your Eventbrite connection and should resolve your feed issues caused by changing your password.